Relieving your pain is what we’re all about
We take a holistic approach to pain management. When you become a patient at the Charlton Physiotherapy Institute, you are treated by a team of pain management experts who are committed to restoring your body to a pain-free state. Our Charlton physiotherapists, massage therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists and nurses work collaboratively with you and your family physician to develop a customized and clinically supervised pain management and exercise therapy program. Each plan is designed exclusively for you to ensure maximum safety and effectiveness.
Before the development of your treatment plan, we conduct a thorough physical screening and functional assessment which includes:
- An in-depth, 8-point analysis to determine the root cause of your pain
- Consultation with one of our doctors to explain your treatment options and answer any questions you may have
- Customized treatment solution designed to alleviate your pain by addressing the root cause of the problem in a timely and effective manner
- Schedule to suit your lifestyle – we accommodate your time and budget requirements
The pain management program at out Charlton clinic has proved to be extremely effective in the treatment of a wide range of conditions including:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Lower back pain
- Back pain due to pregnancy
- Trapped nerves
- Shoulder pain
- Muscular discomfort
There is an Art + Science Behind Effective Pain Management
In order to successfully manage a patient’s pain, there must first be a thorough, specialized, pain-oriented evaluation. Acute or chronic, the cure of complex pain problems calls for an accurate diagnosis of the issue and identification of the source of the problem. At the Charlton Physiotherapy Institute, our pain management programs are designed to reduce your dependence on the health care system, avoid the need for surgery and return you to a state of comfortable and productive living.
Isn’t it time you addressed your pain issues? Contact us today to book an appointment with one of our pain management specialists in Hamilton.